Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 4 of invisalign! :)

Good in that I'm kinda getting used to the routine and my teeth feel pretty fine too. Not that much of soreness or tenderness, though it can ache a little when i bite and I cant bite down fully on my food :( think some indigestion will come along.. but that's not the bad part! bad part is the rough edges are causing some abrasion on my inner lips and tongue and giving me ulcerssss. yikes. gave OSD a call and went back to trim the rough edges. it's a bit better now but i can still feel the roughness.. it may be becos my skin is already sore and hypersensitive now so it doesnt feel significantly better, but let's hope it will really get better very soon.. don't want anymore random bleeding from my ulcer again :( go away!

*prays for better adaptability to invisalign. that includes having lesser of a lisp!*

other than that, all's good :) im happy that ppl dont even realise im on "braces" and are impressed by the technology now haha. let's hope things continue to be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment